Body hair is one aspect of the natural existence on everyone's body which is looked as unclean, dirty, in short, inappropriate.
Back in those days when women were amenable enough to think, look, feel and believe in definitions, beliefs, ideologies that were set up by the society, it was hard for them to counter, even when they didn't concur with any of those. It has taken a long time and still has a long way to go, where every single woman learns the art of self-love and self-acceptance.
Stereotyping the natural side of the body and its changes have always been there in this world, and finally, women all around the world are standing up against such biased and illogical gammons, and are bringing a revolution. Body hair is one aspect of the natural existence on everyone's body which is looked as unclean, dirty, in short, inappropriate. Here are some women who are soaring higher by redefining beauty and by accepting their natural part of the body, that is body hair.
1. “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.”
― Amy Bloom
2. “The human body is the best work of art.”
― Jess C. Scott
3. “Our bodies were printed as blank pages to be filled with the ink of our hearts”
― Michael Biondi
4. A woman with a smile and confidence make others worry.
5. “Do something every day that is loving toward your body and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sensations of your body.”
― Golda Poretsky,
And, no women like the sensation of hairs being removed and scrapped painfully every month.
6. “Let go of toxic control, in order to regain healthy control.”
― Kayla Rose Kotecki
7. “Don't change your body to get respect from society. Instead, let's change society to respect our bodies.”
― Golda Poretsky
8. “The human body is the most ordinary of things, yet also the most extraordinary.”
― Will Forest,
9. “There is something so marvelous about women comfortable in their own skin.”
― Jen Hatmaker
10. “She had decided that because she couldn't love her body, she would try to love what she put on it.”
― Kate Scelsa
11. Let the world cringe, for their cringes shall empower you, and not stall you from freedom...
12. Your body knows its natural, but do you know?
13. Oh! If only the world's beauty meant letting it be.
14. There is nothing sexier than a woman who makes people think over and over again of their trapped and confined definition of beauty!
15. What a beautiful space to live in, where you can give the space and comfort to your body that it deserves all the time.
16. Look beyond what you see, think ahead of what you believe, and learn things with a mind that is free...
17. “I choose this body just as it is.”
― Kimber Simpkins
18. Bold and beautiful in every imperfect yet perfect way!
19. “I've learned that in order to be an efficacious woman with any sort of spiritual power, I first have to love my body.”
― Ashley Mae Hoiland
20. “Sometimes the ugliest parts of ourselves are what others love the most.”
― Susan Renee