When it comes to parents, they wouldn't miss a chance for the world to roast and troll their children in the funniest way possible.
Getting roasted by your friends encourages you to roast them back with dirtier sarcasm and double meanings. However, when you are roasted by your parents, well, the only thing you want to do is dig a hole and bury yourself in, because you know there is nothing you can do to get back to them. Why? Well, because they are parents, right?
And when it comes to parents, they wouldn't miss a chance for the world to roast and troll their children in the funniest way possible. The way they troll their kids is so perfect, that it feels they gave birth to their children only to troll them! Here are some of the epic moments, which every kid would want to erase from their memory, and every parent would want to relive.
1. When a father wants to see his son's iPad's history. Well, glad he wasn't around when his father found out what his biggest desire was.
So my dad decided to check the history on my 8 year old brothers ipad... watch till the end 😂 pic.twitter.com/K8fdP5EyGm— Ashleigh Wilson ✨ (@ashleighjwil) February 24, 2019
2. That moment when parents fool you into drinking something healthier rather than tastier. You feel betrayed, but they don't care!
3. Was the dad sure what he was pointing at? That moment when your parents are thankful for all the dirty reasons.
4. When dad knows how to keep things confidential but at the same time, formal as hell. Big mistake asking money from him sometimes!
5. When a mother knows the best, and when a mother makes big decisions for her children, it turns out something like this one!
6. Sometimes parents take it too far and higher, that it becomes impossible to reach there and undo certain things, like this one.
7. Some dads aren't ashamed of seeing their children on top display of walk of shame. In fact, they feel excited to see their children at the top of something. Well, quite literally.
That Proud Dad Moment when you go to the Liquor Store and Find Your Sons Confiscated Fake ID Displayed on the Wall of Shame pic.twitter.com/V6SbzuUfDh— Wade Grundmeyer (@coachswaz) October 21, 2017
8. Some mothers know how to tell their daughters, where did they get it from!
9. Some dads know how to imprint on others. No matter how late or how many years have passed, they will find you, and catch you and might take it from you!
My dad was just introduced to Venmo and it's the worst thing ever. He just requested $50 for "2001 tee ball registration fee"— Adam Jacob (@Adamjacobbbb) August 15, 2017
10. Do parents even think before making their sons feel awkward as hell? Too much education when told is too awkward.
11. There are some dads who know their daughter so well, that they can imitate them better than their daughters could imitate themselves!
12. Parents chose the best way to embarrass their son, by posting their picture with the same pose and angle on his Facebook timeline.
13. Dad's little princess is finally going for her first prom, and how can her dad ever let her forget that, right?
14. When dads were born, there weren't any cellular phones, only real stuff like this one.
sent my dad this... so he sends me this... pic.twitter.com/QCN8bMWauA— Jinx. The Siren. (@GabTheGem) July 30, 2016
15. Life lessons well given by a sassy mom, who knew her child can do nothing.
16. When dad wants to make you feel 'digital' but in his own born era's way.